WHAT IS FILEMAKER CLOUD?
FileMaker Cloud is a FileMaker, Inc. product that allows you to access your custom apps in the cloud. FileMaker Cloud runs exclusively on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud and is offered through AWS Marketplace.
More information can be found on the FileMaker Website.
FileMaker Cloud Setup
We help you to setup your FileMaker Cloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Benefits of FileMaker Cloud Setup:
- We manage the entire setup for you.
- FileMaker Certified developers are already available to help you.
- We can recommend the best setup that fits your needs.
- You don't need to bother about the complexity of AWS.
- Installation is done using your own AWS Account
- You have full control over the monthly hosting cost, since you are billed directly by Amazon Web Services
- Installation of a FileMaker Cloud instance
- Advice on FileMaker Cloud licenses
- FileMaker Cloud license setup
- Purchasing and configuring an SSL Certificate.
- Contact with the DNS responsible to change the DNS info
- Setup of FileMaker Cloud
The FileMaker Cloud Setup costs € 699,-*.
*SSL Certificate, FileMaker Cloud licenses and AWS Services are not included.
FileMaker Cloud Assistance
Do you need help with the setup of plugin, restoring a FileMaker backup, recovering data or troubleshooting an issue with your FileMaker Cloud? We can assist you with help and consultancy on an incident basis.
How does it work?
If you need assistance, you can call us or send an e-mail to hostmaster (at) lesterius.com during office hours for assistance with your FileMaker Cloud. To simplify invoicing, we work with prepaid service credits.
Service credits can be ordered in a bundle of 12 credits (€ 480,-) or 24 credits (€ 960,-).
Interventions will be calculated as 1 credit per 15 minutes.
- Backups and restoration
- Troubleshooting FileMaker Cloud
- FileMaker Cloud updates
- FileMaker Cloud license updating
- Instance adjustments
- Supervision of upgrades of your storage
- SSL certificate installation
- ESS setup
- General support for FileMaker Cloud and AWS
We don’t offer monitoring and proactive support for FileMaker Cloud.